1/27/09

Kid In A Candy Store

If you like to see a kid in the candy store... that's me in Chicago picking out glass. I'll let you know tomorrow what I found. But, guaranteed - there is always something awesome. I'll surely get what I need, but more than that, I will get something I have never seen before and will hold on to it for just the right project. I usually go alone. I took my Hobbit (book on CD), all my favorite music, and this time I took my husband as well. Can't believe he wanted to go. I may not be able to listen to all my favorite music and I may not get throught the Hobbit either, but it will be fun to have him along.

Next trip should be March 1st when they have their garage sale. I plan to go for that and will pass those savings on to you!

Keep an eye on what's new and let me know in advance if there is something you want. I may be able to find it on sale!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment