2/9/10

Day 21: Take advantage of the snowfall!

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 21

Day 20 Donations: $

Donations Running Total: $26.37563

Day 21 Growth Idea: Take advantage of the snowfall! Today, my help did not come in due to illness and snow. That means, I have the studio to myself. Much needed uninterrupted time. Yes!

My History: Along with learning from my students through classes, I learned a lot about the glass itself. After a short while, I found out there was a lot I didn't know. I started ordering sample boxes from the glass companies because there was no way I could keep a sheet of every kind of glass in my studio. The sample boxes allowed me the chance to show customers what their options were at a fairly low cost.

Today's Business: Work, work, work... on glass! Today's photo is my finished "Colorado" crushed glass panel. I put it on my web site but still have to get the photo to show up on my "Panels and Lamps" for sale page. Today marks 3 weeks for my new blog format. I think they say it takes 3 weeks to turn something into a habit. I believe it is working for me!

Pat Deere

LINKS: Pictures In Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment