2/20/10

Day 32: Continuous Renewal

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 32
Day 31 Donations:
Donations Running Total: 29.59957
Today's Growth Idea: The will to win... The will to achieve... goes dry and arid without continuous renewal ~Vince Lombardi, Jr. Going away this week-end for some much needed rest before the upcoming busy week.

My History: The sign thing was a big issue with me. My business was in the middle of a strip mall inside a building. So, even though I had shared window space in the front of the building, with no sign it was a real problem.

Today's Business: Got up and finished some lamp shades. Because I am going away for the night, I am taking my computer so I can update the log web site.

Today's Photo: I'll post one tomorrow. My log tables and glass inserts look awesome. Haven't been able to get a good photo that does them justice.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment