2/12/10

Day 24: Happy Valentines Day

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 24

Day 23 Donations: $ .

Donations Running Total: $26.6633

Day 24 Growth Idea: Show off more of my seasonal items. The photo shown here is one a husband had custom made for his wife for Valentines Day. The glass used are the rolled edges of the art glass, which allows light to come through since the pieces are not solidly soldered. Her name and occupation were painted with glass paints and fired in the kiln. The red heart stands up quite a bit since it is about 1/2" thick, much thicker than the rest of the glass.

History and Today's Business will have to wait till tomorrow. We worked all day, it's 8:15pm, and I have to deliver this piece!

I'll have this piece and others like it posted on my web site soon.


Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment