2/21/10

Day 33: When I stand before God at the end of my life,

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 33

Day 32 Donations

Donations Running Total: $

Today's Growth Idea: A quote my niece heard but can't remember where it came from seems appropriate for today: When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have one single bit of talent left, and I would say, "I used everything you gave me".

My History: I continuously pushed for a sign but was there for a year and never got it. Some good things were happening though. My boys were getting older and 2 of them were now in school. Casey would come to the studio with me a lot and also went to pre-school some. He really enjoyed pre-school and that made my job much easier knowing he was happy and cared for as I continued with my business. For any parent, you understand how important this is.

Today's Business: I was able to come home from our hockey week-end and spend some time in my studio getting ready for tomorrow. I am setting up a kitchen display, a bathroom display, and a living room display for my upcoming show along with my usual glass display. So, I have cut glass for my mosaic back splash, made arrangements to pick up a kitchen cabinet door and counter top tomorrow, and have mapped out how my display will be set up. My Spring Newsletter is also almost ready for publication.

Today's Picture: Sacred Heart Church Hudson, window installation by Chris Paschke of CAP Construction, LLC.

Patty Deere

LINKS: Churches: New and Restored
CAP Construction LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment