2/15/10

Day 27: Utlize free services more!

365 Days Of My Life As A Studio Artist: Day 27

Day 26 Donations:

Donations Running Total: 28.85988

Day 27 Growth Idea: Utilize StoresOnline chat more. When I started working with web sites I had people build them for me. I found it hard to tell them exactly what I wanted and the changes were costly and time consuming. I needed to be able to have access to it so I could make changes whenever I needed to. So, I purchased my web sites through StoresOnline. One of the advantages of them for me was the 24 hour a day contact with their support, on the phone, through tutorials, and through online chat. I was putting off a correction for a couple of weeks because it had me baffled. One chat with StoresOnline support and the problem was fixed. It's a no-brainer. I need to utilize their free services more.

My History: Now it's about the end of my second year in business, I am taking classes, learning how to run a business better, experimenting with advertising, and looking around for a better location. I found what I though would be the right place for me in Adrian. It was a mall they were trying to promote as the place to go for home building needs. At the time, there was a kitchen and bath shop, home designer, and a couple of other businesses in this building. I began to investigate another move.

Today's Business: We are getting caught up on little jobs that have to be finished. I have to send a quote request to a window company for a church that is asking about protective glass and some stained glass restoration work. I also need to ask for another quote for the ventilated framing for that church. We will begin building the lamp shades for my log lamps today so they will be ready for the Cottage and Lakefront Show coming up. And, a futon cover needs to be ordered for the futon we will be taking as well.

Pat Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment